Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Heat Is On


Welcome! This is my blog. I created it months ago, but couldn't find the energy to verbalize all my thoughts and happenings. I'm jotting down a couple of things tonight because it is too hot to do anything else. Seriously. My bed-hot. My couch-hot. Even the tv is hot.

I've had a few blogs over the last few years. Each of them have sort of disintegrated out into deep cyberspace. This one won't, however; it's all about fun and being a part of the blogging club. From time to time I will even post pictures, even though my camera is broken. So yes, even though I am without children, a sexy husband, or photogenic pets-my blog will be entertaining! I insist!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Hey! I saw your comment and I was like, "Oh man! I didn't know Carina had a blog!" and I felt bad, but then it's ok cuz apparently you didnt really until a couple days ago. So I feel better. Yay!!! :)