Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am feeling great

I wanted to upload some pictures but that will have to wait for another time.

I feel so relieved to be out of surgery. All went really well, and I have been impressed. My surgeon is quite satisfied with the procedure.

I'm now at my uncle Kevin's house in San Diego recovering. I have my own cute little room upstairs that has windows that look out over the canyon. My bed is very soft and comfortable and I'm taking all my meds as instructed.

I have a couple of appointments in the near future, just next week. I've still got to get the radioactive material placed in the balloon that is inside my brain/skull. I believe it stays in for about 5 days. Kinda freaky but I've got to trust the doctor.

I'll be home soon and I look forward to seeing you all.

3 comments:

RN said...

We have kept you in our prayers and will continue to do so. It was music to my ears to hear that you want to party. You are one incredibly, strong woman and so immensely loved. Take care of yourself and look forward to seeing you.

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Yay for good news! You impress me with the strength you are facing this! Our life group continues to pray for you and we trust that God is holding you in the palm of His hand! Sending you hugs!
Amy van Riessen

Katie Scott said...

hooray for being in a soft and comfy bed! Thanks for keeping us updated and I look forward to seeing you soon!!!