Friday, October 31, 2008

Pacific Beach and Visit With Shannon

Finally made it to the beach, and it was a beautiful day in the little town of PB.




A little idea of the shops around PB at Garnet and Cass streets:


And my long lost friend from High School happened to be out on a trip with her husband to Anaheim for an optometrist convention and she came to San Diego for a nice visit. So good to see her and the boys. I didn't get a picture of her little tot Jude who is incredibly cute at the age of 3 who had a blast playing with Miss Pickles.


And guess what? I am posting this blog from MY HOME IN SACRAMENTO! That's right...I'm baaaaack! Just got home at 4 this afternoon. It feels nice to be in a place that feels like my home but it feels a little strange too after being gone for so long.

3 comments:

mom said...

Oh Carina I am so glad you are home. What a time you have had. When do you start the next phase?
I am thinking of you always. Love, Muna

Katie Scott said...

Hooray for being home!! I am glad that you were able to have some fun while you were in San Diego.

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Yay! Welcome home! So great to see you at church this morning! It really goes to show you the miracles that God works through doctors and nurses! Yay!
Amy