Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Peace Train

Here's a shot of me on the train ride home from tehachapi last month. It is from my fave seat on the train. The upper level, single seats just outside the train doors when you walk through the cars. A lone seat by the window. You can see from the pic that my hair is growing back in a messy fasion. I am bothered by it because I feel like I look a little like "Sham-bo." If you don't already know who that is, I'm not going to tell you. It's embarassing. lets just say that I have curls on top of my head and at the base of my neck. I feel like I've got a mullet forming.

to this, I say: NO-SHAM-BO!!!



Meanwhile, SN&R did a recent feature story on my little predicament:

2 comments:

Orange said...

Only a little like Shambo, just in the curly sense, definitely not in the mullet sense. See you soon..Sunday? Monday?

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks great!