Thursday, October 15, 2009

Coming Soon: My Next Follow-Up

Nov 15-17

San Diego

Starring: Me
Dr. Alksne as the Neurosurgeon
Dr. Murphy as the Radiation Oncologist

With an MRI and a blood test and a whole lot of questions.


The past week has been ok has far as headaches go, but I do feel tired often. I'm concerned about some of the things going on in my head. I may have to have more treatment with a drug called Avastin. It's a chemotherapy type drug used to help clear up the radiation effect that is causing some of my problems. (headaches, fatigue)

I'm a little nervous but more anxious for the next follow up results. If I have to have additional treatment, I'm not sure for how long it will be. I'll find out more soon and will let you all know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you as always!