Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Joy of Living

I am now all moved and settled into my new apartment that is just a few blocks down the street from my old house in East Sacramento. I'm still nestled under the sycamore trees amongst all the old homes built in the 40's and off the side street from some of the J Street shops. I love my new apartment. It is the perfect sized one bedroom and I'm just off the pool. I've even got a wood burning fireplace!

Since my last update about my headaches, I've been mostly pain free. I had a bad week about a week ago due to some insomnia and stress, but I'm feeling better the past few days. Adam and I cleaned the old house and each got our own places just down the street from McKinley Park.

I took some pictures of the apartment. Ignore the clutter, come see it in person, it's nice. :)

The dining and kitchen area



My walk-in closet. Completely glorious!



The Living Room



I forgot to take a picture of the pool. More to come later. Now in the meantime while I am waiting to hear from UC San Diego about my next MRI I am keeping busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your all moved in, looks great!