Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tropical Cairns/Kuranda

GREAT day. Hugged/cuddled a koala. Pet/fed some wallabies and kangaroos. Walked around the rainforest with a "sunny connor" on my shoulder all day. Faced a few fears and rode the skyrail down the mountain. This was all at the Kuranda village. Took a train up the mountain, saw gorgeous waterfalls..it's all so amazing. I'll make a detailed applebook when I return!! :)

I have TONS of pictures of all this, and I will upload them once I get a new camera cord. SORRY!

Felt weird today too. Had a few of those "mini seizures" related to the deja-vu sensation. Kinda weirds me out. For those of you who already know about them, please keep praying for me.

The weather was beautiful I really hope that you will make Cairns/Australia Tropical North QLD one of your vacation destinations soon.

Love you all!

2 comments:

DC Girl said...

Good job on forgetting the camera cord! So sad! I feel so cheated! :-) I'm praying for you.

jennifer newkirk said...

The Australia Tourist Board should hire you...try not to worry, just relax and enjoy and don't overdo it. Remember there is nothing wrong with hanging out by the pool. Under an umbrella. With a hat.
We have another snow day...the first this year that I've been able to enjoy!