Sunday, February 8, 2009

Australia Zoo, Crikey!

Today we had a blast at the zoo. I did not expect that we would be able to actually TOUCH the animals!! Amazing really, beautifully landscaped, completely walkable, fun. Took a couple hours to get there/back, but we had a fun driver/guide named Alf too.

Here we are up close and personal with the Roo's.








I got a pic with a Koala too, but not Susie.



We saw the Croc show, which was quite entertaining as well. More later. Tomorrow is our last day in Gold Coast, Tuesday morning we leave for Cairns. (very early).


3 comments:

DC Girl said...

AWESOME! I'm seriously so jealous. I love these photos.

jennifer newkirk said...

You look very excited in all your pictures...

mom said...

Oh it looks as if you are having a wonderful time. I am so glad.
Love, Muna