Sunday, December 28, 2008

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime

Christmas was great this year as always, but this year it actually snowed in Tehachapi on Christmas Day-late afternoon. Not a ton of snow, guess the week prior was filled with snow days, but I was happy to get some snow. I was happy until I had to walk to the theatre in the cold,icy wind-but it was good. We took some pictures on our way to Muna's for boxing day. My camera has got an excellent steady hand feature.


And this shot was through the desert on our way to Muna's:


More later, I was going to blog a bit tonight but I ended up watching a silly movie with my roommate. BUT, I got a new iPod dock/cdplayer thing from Jen and I LOVE IT!!!
Back to the grind tomorrow. This will be a big week. Love to all.

1 comment:

mom said...

Great pictures. Also great seeing you. Love, Muna