Monday, March 29, 2010

Just nod if you can hear me

No updates on my arm and leg, just the same old same old there. I am still going to physical therapy in Sacramento but the process is moving too slow and I am getting frustrated and depressed about the whole thing.

I am also feeling seriously depressed from all the weight I’ve gained from the medications, and since I can’t be very active, it doesn’t help the problem much.

On a somewhat bright note, I am looking in going to Health South in Bakersfield to try and get back to being able to move faster. This would not be a permanent move. Unfortunately, I am waiting to hear back to see if my health insurance was approved or not. These places take people more seriously if they are recommended by a hospital, and not by someone who is at home. Well if they only knew my condition….

On a very happy note, Happy Easter to everyone. Let’s all remember what this day really means to Christians.

** dictated by Carina, typed by Lesley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you lots! xx